DPMA 3.0 – The e-learning platform for students who are studying for the NEET PG and could not attend live lectures. The lectures are all hosted by Dr. Devesh Mishra.
- Dr Devesh Mishra is one of the best national-level pathology faculty with the experience of more than 14 years.
- He has done his MBBS from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai, and MD from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
- He has worked as a senior resident doctor at AIIMS, Delhi. With years of experience in the medical field.
- In 2015 Dr. Mishra started face-to-face live lectures in “Concept in Pathology” (CIP) which was a successful learning module that quickly became popular.
We offer video lectures, images, tests, and notes from understanding topics to clearing exams. DPMA 3.0 is an upgraded version of DPMA e-learning app, which has a variety of paid courses and free courses. We teach around 10,000 students per year complete concept-based perspective for Pathology.
DPMA is available on both Android and iOS platforms.
For better suggestion of courses, chat support, study material, we have initiated to develop an application where all the courses of different type and length are there with offline feature.
This mobile app going to work as a chance to gain knowledge from the one best faculty of India with every course and test at one place with all the information.
We planned to develop a mobile application where students who are from remote places can also be part of a classroom and get all the quality education same as the regular one.
Why was the initiative launched?
As earlier we observed the following issues: – No interactive live classes, no physical experience to student of a class, no regularly updated material, no feature for tracking performance, no reminders for the batches and exams, accessibility issue, secure in app payment portal.
So, to solve all these problems we decided to make a better and updated DPMA app, to give it users all the features mentioned above
We launched our mobile Application where Our Team is easily able to do the following things: –
1. A successful interface where multiple students can study together
2. Raise your hand feature to solve one’s query.
3. Now have access to all the content in offline mode on the go.
4. Now we track performance report
5. Chat box feature is introduced to clear the doubts by submitting screenshot
6. Secure payment option
7. Application can be use to see lectures in different devices
8. Reminder option is added for the reminder of test and work related